Tuesday, July 2, 2013

1919 the first chapter news

Well for one I didn't know how Toni Morrison looked, and it didn't occur to me to look in the back of the book. But watching that video of her really kind of helped me put in perspective where this book is coming from. Listening to how she was speaking, I was wondering where she got her ideas from and how she decided to come up with this book Sula. I'm figuring as I read more, everything, well almost everything might come together. I say almost because I'm pretty sure I will have more questions from answered questions. As far as the book is concerned it's good so far. Shadrack is crazy but I'm intrigued by that. I want to see what goes on in his mind a little more because everyone thinks different, and I'm kind of curious to see where the possibilities might go.

No comments:

Post a Comment