Thursday, July 18, 2013

Argumentative Essay Blog

I feel like this is going to be my best essay by far. Because I feel like I can make the reader believe what I have to say about any topic. Once I get my ideas together, then that's when I will really go in. My theme of motherhood, and what a crucial effect it has on the development of a child. The hard thing that I think is going to be a challenge to do, is think of the counterpart to my theme. The people without mothers who do not stray and become successful. I want this to be my best paper yet. The reason why is because it's a research paper, and those tend to be challenging. Making an argument or claim is a little confusing to me as well. Even though I have one, I have to feel that it is strong enough to know it will be able to stand on it's own. Once I get that going, I'm just going to take it from there and write a damn good research essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment