Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The talk that we had today really did touch my spirit. My focus has been drifting. Not necessarily on the boys strolling around here because I only talk to one. But the lazy bone is trying to see its way through into my studies. I have respect for you. Not only because you a Gemini(like me lol) but because you have experienced and been done wrong...and have done wrong and you still manage to stay in God and come out more triumphant than before. I sincerely believe that God will try to give you a get it together warning before stuff goes out of whack. You were my warning and I appreciate that. I heard wholeheartedly everything you said to me. From this five weeks I'm not gone lie...you aggravated me sometimes...but it wasn't like a I cant stand her aggravated...it was like a dang, she know what she doing aggravated haha. I like the fact that you're humorous  and understanding. YOu are not close minded and you try your hardest to do right by people....until they play you or attempt to. (I don't think a lot of people are successful at doing that.) I want to thank you for everything. Your talks, the moments where we laugh together; it's the little things that count. I look forward to working with you more and more! See you in the fall!

                                                                                                                          Last Blog Signature,

                                                                                                                               MaeLeisha Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment