Wednesday, July 17, 2013
The Video in Class
The video we watched in class today was straight. I agree with the comment that Destiny made, which was it's all in the mindset. I feel like everybody is going to have positive influences, as well as negative influences. What you do with and how you use those influences is what makes the difference. If kids go out in the world thinking that nothing is going to happen to them and they go to a gas station and machine gun kill the store manager, take some food, and then walk up just when the gas station blows up from the grenade bomb they left inside, then I really think the parents should've been more careful trusting their child to have common sense. Because that doesn't happen. Now the promotion of guns and such, would be more frequent. Then I can see where the problem could come in at. But still it's all in the mind. A idea turns into a thought, and the thought could easily turn into an action. If children are influenced that much by video games and go against their parents morals especially by doing senseless killing then I can foresee that to be a problem. I mean...I don't really have a solid thought or position on this because this can be a very complex issue to reconcile with. As well as because I don't have children, and I don't really care. But if I did have to take a beginning position, it would be it's all in the mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment