Tuesday, July 16, 2013
1965- Final Update
Well, this book was something serious.This book confused the heck out of me sometimes and other times it made perfectly good sense. I think I've read some other books by Toni Morrison. She is a good author. Going back to what I think we were talking about yesterday in class...when Professor Wesley had said something about this being a movie. I am into theatre and the arts, so I would love to be in a production of this. As to which character I would like to be, I am still in the thought process about. I mean I could possibly be Sula, but my birthmark is on my lip instead of my eye and eyebrow. I think I could be Nel but I am just not sure. I do know that this would be a really good movie! I would go and watch it. I would hope that they would keep as close to the book as possible. I think then it will be amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment