Friday, July 5, 2013
1923-NEWS UPDATE!!!!!
This book seems to have a lot going on at once. I really get confused sometime. But he discussion in class was really beneficial when we were talking about the different perspectives that the characters in Sula have. When we had asked the question about Sula being a murderer that really got me to thinking. I really do think that Sula would save Nel, but everyone else she would let die. I think that because the book painted a picture of their relationship that they were on a whole different level together than what they were with everyone else. I really felt that Sula was interested in death and what it does to people. I feel like she was also perhaps harboring feelings against her mom considering what was said. But on the same token I wish we would've touched on why Hannah's mom was so nasty to her...and if that had anything to with what she said about Sula, because of her upbringing you know? That is a topic that I would've like to discuss...along with what type of person we can say Eva is. She doesn't add up to. Killing her only son out of love?? I don't know if I agree with that. Anyways this book is getting more and more interesting. Ready for the next chapter!!! oh and p.s....I did A LOT better on my last quiz and today's quiz. BOW!!! LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment