Tuesday, July 2, 2013

1920 The second chapter news

To be real about it I ended up falling asleep while trying to read this chapter. I was in the bed and it was late and I was trying to read and I got through the first few pages but I ended up waking up to my book in my face. It was tragic. But the part that I did read was interesting. A part that intrigued me was the part about the soldiers which we discussed in class. About the way they were looking at the woman because she was causing problems for them. I feel like that back in those times...I would've got pissed off at anyone who decided to just accept the way blacks were treated back in the day. And if I would've been that woman and the soldiers were looking at me like that I would've got mad because it would not have been ok with me that they were alright with it. I mean everybody has their own opinion and they deal with things differently. But I still wouldn't be too fond of that, because that is just my personal opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment