Wednesday, July 3, 2013

1921- News

To be real...I don't think I read this chapter because I don't remember nothing about it. BUT... I did redeem myself by reading 1922. And I'm going to continue to read to get back on track. This morning showed me that even though you are a college professor, you still don't want to see everyone fail. I can tell by the numerous warnings you don't like to see people fall to the wayside but at the end of the day you still have to do your job. I respect you for that. In a way it kind of realigned me with my initial ambition to be successful because not reading was NOT  making me successful.  Thanks for taking the time out to really teach. Because I hope I get you in the fall. You really inspire me to be the best without preaching or doing things to where I wouldn't want to participate. You make it MY  choice...instead of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment