Tuesday, July 2, 2013

1922-Journal UP!!

In this chapter I got a little confused. Like it talked about Chicken Little dying and the funeral. The funeral was intense. I could feel the sadness, the look on the mom's face was etched into my brain as I was reading how she did her mouth. A part that really confused me was when Sula went into Shadrack's house. Did he rape her? Or was she daydreaming. Another vivid scene that comes to my mind was when Chicken Little and Sula went up in the tree and he felt so big. But after that Shadrack part, it got me to thinking...was the description of the tree part a daydream too.Or did it happen sometime in the past and came to the forefront... Either way this chapter was interesting. And I'm ready for the quiz. BRING IT ON!! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment